NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Plc said on Friday it has completed its acquisition of First Technology Plc , the British maker of crash-test dummies, and is in advanced talks on the sale of one of that company's three businesses, its safety and analysis unit. Honeywell said it would integrate First Technology's gas sensing business into its own operations and it is still assessing the strategic fit of First Technology's automotive and special products business.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honeywell in talks to sell a First Technology unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642