* HSI, H-shares +1.1 pct; CSI300 +0.2 pct * China banks, property, Tencent lead HK rebound * Chow Tai Fook up 4.5 pct ahead of interim earnings * Geely, Sunac dive after block sales priced at discounts By Clement Tan HONG KONG, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong and China shares rose for the first time in four days on Thursday, after a prominent U.S. lawmaker raised hopes of a deal to resolve the U.S. fiscal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hong Kong, China shares up for 1st time in 4 days; turnover weak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642