* HSI +0.6 pct, H-shares +0.8 pct, CSI300 +0.1 pct * China energy majors up on hopes for pricing reforms * Consumer plays rise on reports of stimulus measures * Financial A-shares weak, stall China rally By Clement Tan HONG KONG, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares climbed to a near 17-month high on Wednesday as investors cheered signs that the U.S. can avert its "fiscal cliff" and welcomed Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hong Kong shares at 17-mth high, China hover at August peaks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642