* HSI +1 pct, H-shares +0.9 pct, CSI300 -0.6 pct * Brokerages lead reversal in A-shares on reported fee cuts * Chow Tai Fook jumps ahead of interim earnings * Geely, Sunac slip, but end higher than stake sale price ranges By Clement Tan HONG KONG, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares posted their first gain in four days on Thursday after a prominent U.S. lawmaker raised hopes of a deal to resolve the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hong Kong shares post 1st gain in 4 days, China extends losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642