(Adds quotes, details) HONG KONG, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong stocks were flat early on Monday, picking up from an opening slide after Wall Street fell, as stocks such as Hong Kong's biggest carrier Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd drew bargain hunting. Cathay, which has been hit by fears of another SARS outbreak that have now subsided, rose on hopes for a rebound in international tourism in the next few months, traditionally Hong Kong's peak season for trade shows. The benchmark Hang Seng ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hong Kong stocks flat early, but Cathay gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642