By Elena Moya LONDON, Feb. 26 (Reuters) - Troubled German auto-parts maker Honsel International Technologies is expected to complete a refinancing within a few weeks, after receiving additional investment from private equity sponsor Ripplewood Holdings, sources familiar with the situation said. Ripplewood is expected to put about 30 million euros ($39.5 million) in cash into the business, while another 30 million euros are expected to be made available to the company as a guarantee, one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honsel to complete refinancing within weeks-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.