By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Hospitals scrambling to attract and retain nurses are among America's best employers for workers over 50 years of age, senior citizen's organization AARP said on Tuesday. With U.S. nurses in short supply and getting older -- the average age in the late 40s -- the health care industry is working hard to keep "mature" nurses on the job, AARP said in its fourth annual report on the best places to work for the over-50s. Twelve of the 35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hospitals dominate US over-50 best employers list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642