LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) -Car franchise dealer HR Owen Plc said on Wednesday it would consider any takeover bid from Chief Executive Nicholas Lancaster in tandem with a separate proposal to return cash to shareholders. The group said in a statement with its interim results that it would consider the merits of Lancaster's proposal "as and when it is made". Lancaster said on Sept. 21 he was preparing a bid to take HR Owen private, saying it made no sense to continue as a public company in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HR Owen to consider possible bid, capital return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642