Aug 29 (Reuters) - Luxury car dealer HR Owen Plc on Friday said first-half pretax profit rose 28.6 percent and that it expects to remain profitable in the second half despite the challenging market conditions. The company cautioned new and used car sales will continue to fall until more stability returns to the market but said its focus on luxury saloon and sports cars has helped protect it, as it is able to rely on forward orders. HR Owen said it believes its strategy of downsizing to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HR Owen H1 pretax profit up 28.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642