NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Hughes Electronics Corp. said on Friday it plans to eliminate 50 jobs as part of a corporate restructuring and move 30 more positions to its satellite television broadcast unit, DirecTV. The restructuring comes a month after the takeover of Hughes by News Corp. . Hughes is 34 percent owned by Fox Entertainment Group, which is approximately 82 percent owned by News Corp.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hughes to eliminate 50 jobs in restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.