* Hummer HQ to have up to 300 jobs within a few years * Hummer sees $9.4 mln investment over five years * Headquarters to get $20.6 mln tax credits over 10 yrs DETROIT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Hummer plans to invest $9.4 million over five years and take advantage of tax credits to set up a Michigan headquarters after China's Tengzhong acquires the brand from General Motors Co [GM.UL], a Hummer spokesman said on Tuesday. Hummer LLC has received $20.6 million in state tax credits over 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hummer headquarters to be in Michigan after sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.