BUDAPEST, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and the chairman of German car maker Audi [VOWG_n.DE], Rupert Stadler, will hold a joint press conference on Thursday at 1430 GMT, Hungary's government said on Wednesday. Hungarian media reported on Tuesday that Audi was planning to expand production at its Hungarian factory. [ID:nLDE68K16A] Rival General Motors [GM.UL] announced a major expansion of its own Hungarian plant on Tuesday. [ID:nLDE68K0WY] (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary, Audi to hold press conference Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.