BUDAPEST, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Hungarian busmaker NABI said on Monday that its reduction in registered share capital to 517.96 million forints ($2.60 million) from 4,624.6 million forints had been endorsed by Hungary's company registration court. "The decrease of the registered capital was implemented without changing the number of the registered shares, by the reduction of the nominal value of the shares from 1000 forints to 112 forints," the company said in a statement issued by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary NABI share capital cut registered-company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.