BUDAPEST, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Hungarian busmaker NABI said on Friday it had won a $138 million order from the Los Angeles transport company (LACMTA) to deliver 200 gas-powered buses with deliveries starting in 2005. The deal is the final installment of LACMTA's original plan to purchase nearly 2,100 new buses, NABI said in a statement. The actual execution of the contract to purchase the 200 articulated buses is contingent on funding from the State of California's Traffic Congestion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary NABI wins $138 mln U.S. order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.