BUDAPEST, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Hungary is in talks with South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. on a car plant investment which the Czech Republic is hoping to win, business daily Vilaggazdasag said on Tuesday, without revealing its sources. Hungary's Economy Ministry declined to comment. "We do not wish to confirm or deny this information," Economy Ministry spokesman Gergely Abraham said. The Czech Republic said last week it had wrapped up talks with Hyundai on a 1 billion euro ($1.2 billion) car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary not out of race on Hyundai car plant-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.