BUDAPEST, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Hungarian commercial vehicle maker Raba Rt said on Thursday that it has signed a memorandum of understanding in China aimed at setting up a joint venture to develop, produce and assemble bus axles. Raba's partners are Liaoning Shuguang Automotive Group Co. Ltd and Dandong Huanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. The document was signed on December 16, Raba said in a statement. The company said the Chinese firms will have a majority stake in the joint venture. "China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary Raba in deal to set up Chinese JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.