BUDAPEST, March 19 (Reuters) - Hungarian commercial vehicle maker Raba has signed a letter of intent for strategic cooperation with Russian vehicle group RusPromAvto, Raba said in a statement on Friday. "Raba and RusPromAvto Holding have agreed to work out the details of the cooperation ... by the end of the year, thus allowing the joint manufacturing and sales of bus, truck and construction vehicle axles for the vehicles competitive on the Russian and other markets," it said. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary Raba forges link with Russia's RusPromAvto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.