BUDAPEST, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Hungarian commercial vehicle maker Raba said on Tuesday that it had signed a contract worth over 2.5 billion forints ($11.78 million) to supply car parts for car maker Suzuki in 2005. Raba said in a statement that revenues at its car parts unit could be boosted by over 40 percent in the next two years thanks to the order from the Hungarian unit of Suzuki. Raba, which employs 3,400 people at its plant in the city of Gyor, West of Budapest, is one of Hungary's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary Raba signs supply deal with Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642