BUDAPEST, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Raba Futomu Kft, the flagship of Hungarian axle maker Raba group , has signed a 10 million euro loan from Raiffeisen Bank to finance its dynamic sales expansion, Raba said in a statement on Wednesday Raiffeisen extends the medium-term loan in cooperation with Hungary's Eximbank, and the funds will prefinance Raba Futomu's European export sales, the company said on the Budapest Stock Exchange's www.bet.hu internet page. "Raba Futomu Kft boosted its sales by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary Raba unit signs EUR 10 mln euro loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.