BUDAPEST, March 24 (Reuters) - Loss-making Hungarian bus maker NABI plans to reduce its registered capital at the next annual meeting (AGM) of its shareholders, the company's board of directors said on Thursday. "The reduction in book equity is due mainly to losses and a number of non-cash items, including the revaluation of certain key fixed assets and investments," they said in a statement published on the firm's www.nabi.hu Web site. The company did not disclose an estimate of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's NABI to cut capital, AGM may be delayed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.