BUDAPEST, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hungarian bus maker NABI announced on Friday that it received an $111 million order for buses to be delivered to the transport company of the city of San Diego, California. NABI said on the Budapest bourse website (www.bet.hu) that the initial order was for 111 low-floor buses to be delivered in 2003 and 2004, with an option for a further 186 buses which can be drawn upon after 2004. NABI said the total value of the contract was almost $111.5 million.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's NABI gets $111 mln U.S. order for buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.