BUDAPEST, July 23 (Reuters) - Hungarian busmaker NABI said on Friday the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LACMTA) decided to exercise its option to buy 75 40-foot low-floor buses worth about $25 million. NABI is scheduled to deliver the 40-LFW CNG type buses in early 2005, the company said in a statement. Los Angeles currently runs 800 NABI CNG low-floor buses in its fleet of 2,368 buses, with an additional delivery of 100 45-foot gas-powered CNG CompoBuses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's NABI says LA exercises $25 mln option" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.