BUDAPEST, July 29 (Reuters) - Hungarian bus maker NABI has sold its U.K. subsidiary Optare to the firm's management for 11.8 million pounds, NABI said in a statement on Friday. "NABI completed an agreement to sell its UK subsidiary Optare Holdings, Ltd. to the Management Team lead by Robert Coombes, Managing Director and Roger Fossey, Finance Director," NABI said. "The proceeds will be used to reduce the group's debt," NABI said. NABI stuck a deal in May with creditors which it said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's NABI sells UK unit Optare to cut debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642