BUDAPEST, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Hungarian vehicle parts maker Raba expects exports to Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States to rise next year after it secured several orders, the company said on Tuesday. Raba's sales in the region are expected to rise to over 15 million euros from an expected 13 million euros in 2005 and 8.7 million euros in 2004, Raba said in a statement. Raba added that it had recently signed around 14 million euros worth of contracts for 2006 with several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's Raba sees rising Russian sales in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.