BUDAPEST, June 22 (Reuters) - Hungarian truck and car parts maker Raba said on Thursday it had signed two deals worth a combined four million euros in 2006 to deliver axle units to Russian firms. It said the two eastern European deals will help increase revenues from the Commonwealth of Independent States region to 20 million euros in 2006 from 11 million euros in 2005. The firm said it signed a deal worth just over 3 million euros with KAMAZ and a deal worth around 1 million euros with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's Raba signs 4 mln euro Russian axle deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642