BUDAPEST, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Hungarian vehicle maker Raba said on Wednesday it had won contracts from the country's army worth 4.8 billion Hungarian forints ($25.51 million) in 2005 and the same amount in 2006 to supply vehicles. "In addition to the vehicles already ordered last year and worth 1.2 billion forints, Raba will supply this year further military jeeps amounting to a 4.8 billion gross value, and a further 4.8 billion in 2006," the company said in a statement. Raba said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's Raba wins 9.6 bln forint army contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.