BUDAPEST, July 25 (Reuters) - Hungarian automotive group Raba said on Friday it signed a 4.2 billion forint ($18.24 million) contract with the defence ministry to deliver 90 five-tonne all-terrain trucks in 2004. The deal is the first batch of a 15-year framework agreement signed last year with the ministry under which Raba and its partner DaimlerChrysler will supply several thousand all-terrain vehicles. Raba shares were earlier suspended at 950 forints each on the Budapest Stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hungary's Raba wins military truck order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.