HONG KONG, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH), the container terminal arm of Hutchison Whompoa Ltd. , said on Friday it will invest in a roll-on roll-off (ro-ro) vehicle transport terminal in Laem Chabang port in Thailand. The company did not disclose the investment amount of the joint venture, formed by an HPH-led consortium. "Thailand is now the automotive manufacturing hub in southeast Asia and investing in this new ro-ro terminal is clearly in alignment with out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hutchison plans to build car terminal in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.