* Gas/electric technology on table now * Hybrid sales 2 pct of US market with gas prices low * Obama adm set to release outline of efficiency goals By John Crawley WASHINGTON,Sept 30 (Reuters) - The next round of U.S. fuel efficiency standards aims to push gasoline/electric hybrid vehicles into the mainstream as the Obama administration looks for steeper and more consistent mileage gains from automakers. An outline of where the administration wants to go on auto efficiency between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hybrids may go mainstream under next US fuel rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.