SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, aims to almost double sales in China next year, helped by its second plant in the world's fastest growing auto market, a company official said on Thursday. Hyundai, the world's sixth-largest car maker with its affiliate Kia Motors Corp , also targets 50 percent growth in India's sales as it just launched the i10 model, a sub-compact sedan, the official told Reuters. "As we plan to begin mass-production in May next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai aims to double China sales in '08-official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642