* Hyundai wants to overtake Ford in Brazil by end-2013 * Competition heating up for big players in Brazil market * Hyundai aims to compete with popular Gol, Palio models By Alberto Alerigi Jr. PIRACICABA, Brazil, Feb 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor broke ground on its first production factory in Latin America on Friday, announcing ambitious plans to overtake Ford Motor Co. as the fourth biggest player in Brazil's buoyant auto market by the end of 2013. The Asian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai aims to overtake Ford in Brazil sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.