ISTANBUL, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Assan, the Turkish joint venture of Hyundai , expects automotive sales in Turkey to slide 70 percent in October from a month earlier to 20,000 units, its general manager Kurthan Tarakcioglu told Reuters on Wednesday. The predicted slide in sales follows a government decision not to extend beyond the end of September a temporary cut in the special consumption tax which had helped boost the automotive sector this year after a slump in sales. (Reporting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Assan sees Turkey Oct auto sales down 70 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.