SEOUL, April 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, will borrow 300 million euros ($472.7 million) from Export-Import Bank of Korea (KEXIM) to build a plant in the Czech Republic, the bank said on Tuesday. "Hyundai Motor requested the loan and we decided the financial aid," a KEXIM official told Reuters by telephone, declining to give details such as interest rates and maturity of the loan. ($1=.6346 Euro) (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo and Lee Jin-joo; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to borrow $473 mln for Czech plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.