SEOUL, May 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Capital Services Inc., a financing unit of South Korea's Hyundai Motor Group, said on Tuesday it will sell its remaining 1 percent stake in affiliate Hyundai Mobis Co. , in a deal that could be worth around $70 million. Hyundai Capital, also 43 percent-owned by General Electric Co. , will sell about 857,500 shares of Mobis via a block sale, a spokeswoman for the auto financing firm said. JP Morgan Chase will manage the deal but details such as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Capital to sell remaining stake in affiliate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642