SEOUL, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top automaker, said on Sunday its Chinese unit aimed to boost sales in 2009 by 22 percent, despite a cooling economy that has been hitting the world's second-largest car market. A Chinese unit of Kia Motors Corp , Hyundai's affiliate, also targets a 30 percent rise in sales this year on Beijing's policy support to boost sales of small cars, Hyundai Motor Group said in a statement. "We expect consumer demand (in China) for smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai China unit aims to lift sales by 22 pct in 09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.