PRAGUE, Feb 28 (Reuters) - South Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor plans to reach full capacity at its Czech plant of 300,000 cars per year in the autumn and will hire another 650 workers this year, a spokesman said on Monday. Spokesman Petr Vanek said the plant would hire a total 1,000 new people to run the plant at full capacity. The plant in the northeast of the Czech Republic employs 2,600 people and produced 200,135 vehicles in 2010, of which 97 percent were exported. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Czech plant to reach capacity in autumn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642