SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The $4.8 billion sale of a stake in Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd may be at risk as top shareholders delay signing a deal while awaiting clarification on funding plans from Hyundai Group. Shipping-focused underdog Hyundai Group was unexpectedly picked as preferred bidder for the 35 percent stake on Nov. 16, beating out rival Hyundai Motor Group. [ID:nTOE6AF02D] Hyundai Group offered about 5.5 trillion won ($4.8 billion) -- more than double the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai E&C $4.8 bln sale at risk on funding plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.