SEOUL, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction shareholders will close the bidding to sell their $2.1 billion stake in the country's top builder by Nov 12, according to a notice in the newspaper the Korea Economic Daily. Nine shareholders of Hyundai Engineering including Korea Exchange Bank are selling a 35 percent stake in the company, the notice said, noting that they will receive letters of intent by Oct 1. The announcement in the paper on Friday could herald a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai E&C bidding to close by Nov 12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642