* Creditors to vote on Hyundai Motor bid after court decision * Court to rule on the case by year-end SEOUL, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd will decide whether to select Hyundai Motor as a preferred bidder after a court decision on a rival bidder's attempt to block the $4.4 billion sale. On Monday, shareholders of Hyundai E&C, South Korea's top builder, scrapped a preliminary deal with Hyundai Group for failing to clarify its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai E&C sale decision seen after court ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642