SEOUL, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A major shareholder of Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd said on Friday that it has agreed to lower the selling price for a 35 percent stake by 2.74 percent with a consortium led by Hyundai Motor Group, parent of Hyundai Motor Co . If the agreement is approved by other major shareholders, the consortium would be able to buy the South Korean top builder for 4.96 trillion won ($4.37 billion), down from its intial offer of 5.1 trillion won, according to a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai E&C shareholder to cut sale price by 2.74 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.