SEOUL, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd have signed a memorandum of understanding to sell a controlling stake to preferred bidder Hyundai Group, a major shareholder said on Monday. Korea Exchange Bank said in a statement that it had reviewed a clarification report from Hyundai Group about its funding plans for the 35 percent stake, which involves a 1.2 trillion won ($1.04 billion) loan from French investment bank Natixis SA . Shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai E&C shareholders sign MOU with Hyundai Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.