FRANKFURT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor aims to boost its market share in Europe to 5 percent by 2015 from 3 percent now, the South Korean carmaker's deputy European chief Allan Rushforth told a German newspaper. "For next year, we have resolved to increase our market share in Europe to 3.5 percent," Rushforth told Handelsblatt, according to an excerpt of an article to be published on Thursday. He also said the company no longer planned to sell its Equus luxury sedan in Europe where it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai eyes 5 pct of European market by 2015 - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642