SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - South Korea's antitrust body is investigating Hyundai Capital Services Inc. and Hyundai Card, officials at the financial units of the country's top auto maker Hyundai Motor group said on Wednesday. The Fair Trade Commission (FTC) has been probing both companies since mid-October and the investigation will be completed by Friday, officials from the firms said. They said they did not know the purpose of the FTC's investigation. "The investigation is a part of FTC's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai financial units say under S.Korea probes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642