SEOUL, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Hyundai Group, preferred bidder for Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd , said on Monday that it aims to boost the builder's operating profit tenfold by 2020. Hyundai said it expected operating profit at the country's largest builder to reach 5 trillion won ($4.42 billion) in 2020, more than ten times more than in 2009, under its "vision 2020" plan. Hyundai Group, parent of Hyundai Merchant Marine Co Ltd , was picked last week as preferred bidder for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group aims to increase Hyundai E&C tenfold by 2020" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.