SEOUL, March 20 (Reuters) - Chung Eui-sun, one of the co-CEOs of South Korea's Kia Motors Corp , will step down from the post, company officials said on Thursday. Kia, an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co , has three chief executives: Chung Mong-koo, who is also Hyundai Motor Group Chairman, and his son Chung Eui-sun, and Cho Nam-hong. Kim Ik-hwan, who was named vice chairman of Kia last year, will replace Chung as co-CEO. "When Kim was appointed last year, he was set to replace Chung ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group chief's son to step down as Kia CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.