SEOUL, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Hyundai Engineering & Construction have agreed to disqualify Hyundai Group as preferred bidder in a $4.8 billion deal to buy control of the country's largest builder, leading shareholder Korea Exchange Bank said on Monday. The takeover deal for a 35 percent stake in Hyundai E&C collapsed amid doubts over Hyundai Group's financing plans of its around 5.5 trillion won offer. Hyundai E&C shareholders have also agreed to decide later ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group fails in $4.8 bln bid for Hyundai E&C" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.