SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Group, the de-facto holding company of Hyundai Merchant Marine said on Friday that it had filed a letter of intent to buy a controlling stake in Hyundai Engineering & Construction . Hyundai Group has selected M+W Group, a German engineering and project management firm, as its strategic partner, the company spokesman said. Bidders interested in the 35 percent stake in the country's largest builder, worth about $2.56 billion, have until 0600 GMT to file ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group submits prelim bid for Hyundai E&C" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642