SEOUL, May 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd , the world's top shipbuilder, has agreed to buy two financial units, including a brokerage, from South Korea's CJ Group for some 800 billion won ($765.8 million), a local media reported. Hyundai Heavy reached an agreement with the food-and media- focused group to buy unlisted CJ Investment & Securities Co Ltd and CJ Asset Management Co Ltd, the Korea Economic Daily said in its early Wednesday edition, citing unnamed sources. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Heavy to buy S.Korea brokerage from CJ-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642