SEOUL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd , the world's largest shipbuilder, reported on Thursday its quarterly net profit fell by a third, hit by rising raw materials costs and losses from the weaker won . Hyundai Heavy posted 291.8 billion won ($225.9 million) in third-quarter net profit, missing by far an average 531.7 billion won profit forecast from Reuters Estimates. The figure compares with 434.7 billion won profit a year earlier and 655.2 billion won in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Heavy Q3 profit drops on materials, won" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642