SEOUL, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries reported a 55 percent rise in quarterly operating profit helped by solid results in its offshore plant unit, but the result missed forecasts due to the weakening shipbuilding business. Hyundai, the world's biggest shipbuilder, posted a 531.7 billion won operating profit for the July-September quarter, missing a 602.3 billion won profit forecast by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. The result compares with a 344 billion won operating profit a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Heavy Q3 profit rises on offshore plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642